Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Midweek Blues....

So today is Wednesday and its the middle of the week, although I'm in agreement with my friend Dave B who says that he is muddled into what day it actually is, i was in this state over the weekend too, so I think i'm just getting back use to the days now.

There is something about midweek i like, perhaps i know it's cause it's not long to the weekend and the chance to spend some time with my friends and family which during the week can prove tricky as we all have so much on, but part of me thinks that i should wish my life away and that i should make every day as fulfilled and enjoyable as the last, and that i should see my friends, to pray with them or to just 'be' with them is something which anyone who knows me, knows I love spending time with people, i feel God has really called me to be a active listner, and through my job as a youth worker is something which i need to be. I love to pray with people and for people and so being able to spend time with them is something i like doing.

Anyway i think i starting to waffle a little bit me thinks. So my thought for the day on this the world we live is to live today as fulfilling and go for God as much as possible, get out your comfort zone as I feel thats when God uses me more, something which I will talk about later.

Be encouraged my friends to live your life for God, and trust and be faithful that the Almighty God will deliver on his promises!!

Love and Prayers to you all

Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home