Thursday, September 28, 2006

Vernon Kay Lookalike??

Ok so yesterday wasn't my finest hour, repeating my blog entry three times, I feel I am still quite not use to all this techno stuff!

So Thursday has come and almost gone and I am only just writing my daily blog, but I would like to keep it up so will write this entry anyway. I have to say that Thursday to me is the worst day of the week, I never liked them at school, and so that trend continues in my work life!

Last night one of the team I work with was leaving so we went to the pub for a beer to say goodbye. There we met someone else from the YMCA who proceeded to tell most of the Horse and Jockey that I was Vernon Kay, something which alot of people have told me in the past, and then worse someone said I look like 'Mikey' from Big Brother, not that I know what this guy looks like!!

So anyway not a long blog entry today but I just wanted to say that I dont look like Vernon Kay!

Im doing OK today, manflu has all but disapeared apart from my snotty nose...mmmmmm!!! So thanks to people who prayed for the worst kind of flu for a male, something which women call BIRD flu, apparantly they can catch it from chickens???!!

Hope your all OK, be good to see some of you over the weekend, I am now off to have some sleep and a beer (I'm not an alcoholic though!)

Love and Prayers to you all

Aaron

2 Comments:

Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said...

I like a bit of Vernon and you well - you look nothing like him. Accent wise Vernon is superior I'm affraid. Aah I'm full of compliments today!!!! Well I have (Bird) Flu - well actually I put that to cheer you up - I have a cold :-(

8:30 AM  
Blogger The Random One said...

Bird Flu indeed? Thats a flash in the pan in comparison to the deadly Man-Flu the Jolly Green Giant is suffering from

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home