Friday, September 29, 2006

TFI Friday!!

Ok so Friday is upon us and to be honest I'm glad it's the weekend, well nearly!

Dont get me wrong i love my job at the moment and am really seeing God giving me the gifts i need to be able to do my job, and I am definatly in the place that God wants me to be in, I am making real in grounds into it and also feel as if God has challenged me to get as many people to see the love of Jesus as possible within my workplace, not all have appreciated me talking about this, but even if one person is saved, i will count that a success, but i wont settle for one. Since what happened a couple of weeks ago happened I have been in some form of panic to get as many of my friends and family to go to alpha, and everything but i have had a feeling from God that i need to slpw down and instead of telling people about Jesus but to show to be like him is just as good, dont get me wrong you have to tell them but to be like Jesus is just as important.

So Friday has started and is almost half way through, as its alomost midday here.

Work has taken a second seat in my life and like DB i have been really challenged by the way Matt and Chris lead their lives, always putting people first and not work, something which I want to do!

Finally wanna wish my great friend 'Screech' from saved by the bell, Jack Osbourne and Dennis the Menace look a like a Happy Birthday!! I hope its a good day my friend!

Love and Prayers

Aaron xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said...

Oh I'm worried you need glasses and introducing to some current Tv - Saved by the bell haven't seen that since I was at school!!! Alan looks much better than Screech!!

6:14 PM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

What's Save by the Bell? whats a screech? and isn't it Chris Evans that did TFI Friday?

8:32 PM  
Blogger The Random One said...

Davie B clearly showing his age here...... may I recommend a little more E4 and a little less UK Gold?

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home