Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Those mid week blues again!

Good Evening my Friends!!

Well it has been a while since i last post so thought it would be best to put a post up.
This week has been draining, work is sooooooo busy, just not as many hours in the day as i need to work in, go loads on and the boss is away with man flu now so have to pick his load up as well.

I love my job but am finding it hard going at the moment, not sure why but I will carry on, also my parents have been away so have been cleaning, cooking, ironing and genrally looking after the house, even shopping, so am getting well domesticated!! Get me!!

I hope that all of you are doing well, I am thinking of you all, and I am praying for you as well.

I will post again tomorrow, and I will try and add something worthwile, i have had my report for the sending off, and i only have a fine of £23 so bonus!!!!

Love and Prayers

Aaron xx

1 Comments:

Blogger The Random One said...

Good stuff Mr Smith, no-one really like mid-week it's the time of the week God sends to test us!

How long u holding the fort for until the folks return?

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home