Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Alright Treacle's!

How Do!!
So i haven't posted for a while so thought i'd add something today and let you know what i have been up to.
Alot of people have been asking me about the blog and asking to put some stuff up, and others have asked not to put some pictures up, you know who you are so i wont embaress you.
Had an OK weekend, and i also went from zero to hero after i scored the winning goal on Sat for my club with 3 minutes to go to win the game, quite good even though i'd been dropped to the bench for my in disciplin the week before, and also paid my fine off. On Sat night had Wellzie baby and my brother from another mother, Alan for sweet and sour chicken, was good if i say so myself!
Sunday i went to church in the morning and then went to lunch with my ladies!! Then went to church in the evening and then came home to clean the house before the Olds came home from their holiday.
So today (Tuesday) I went to work and then realised i had training this afternoon to be able to distribute condoms to young people, and i am happy to say that i am now qualified, what a life i lead eh!!
I am also being blamed for the flu which is affecting women, men and reindeer alike. I would like to state that i caught it off my mate Woody from Liverpool, i hope this clears it up, not a pun!!

Not sure what i will do tonight, think i will just relax and have a beer or three.

Hope you all are good

Love and Prayers
Aaron xx

2 Comments:

Blogger The Random One said...

Alan 'brother from another mother' sellars??? hmmmm CATCHY!!

I thought London life was crazy....but to go from scoring the winning goal to being a fully qualified condom-distributor is something else man!

Wander whats in store for you next week...... guess we'll have to tune in same time next week?!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said...

Glad you FINALLY passed the condom training!!!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home