Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Storming Morning!

Morning all.
So this morning is my morning off this week as I'm not into work till 2pm as i am working till 10pm tonight. I do look forward to my week lie in as I like to catch up on my sleep. Unfortunatly i didnt get the lie in, due to many factors, one being the storm that was over Sutton, it even cut the power to the house, which i could deal with, but then my neighbours hosue alarm went off and so woke me up and with them being at work is still going off right now......Joy!
Hope that your all ok people! I hope that you don't think that i am a moaner, I'm not, thank goodness that im working late tommorrow and that i have a lie in then as well!

Hope your well

Aaron xx

2 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

Perhaps it wasn't a house alarm, maybe it was Flu alarm and it was warning people you are about.

So is it 1 free condom with every happy meal?

1:37 PM  
Blogger The Random One said...

Don't be silly....McDonalds..... doing something good for kids??!!

Id go with the Flu-alarm too, u say its all Woody but where is he to defend himself eh EH?!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home