Friday, October 13, 2006

Tarquin is struggling...... :o(




Morning all!!

I am writing this thinking what time the 905 runs from the bottom of the road and actually how much is a bus ride these days??
You may know or guessed that Tarquin, my faithful gay coloured car is on my drive, i'm not sure whats wrong with it at the moment, so for me it's the bus!!
On another note, i thought I would add some more pictures of Brazil, taking insperation from Dave although mine arent as good as his, but funny all the same, please dont hurt me if your in them!!
Hope your ok all
Love and Prayers
Aaron xxx

4 Comments:

Blogger James said...

http://www.islandphilosophy.blogspot.com/

12:22 PM  
Blogger The Random One said...

Beautiful pictures!

1:11 AM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

Cool pictures Mr Smith

3:09 PM  
Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said...

We like the pictures - some people look a little scary!! Is that you with the curls. I (Rudolf) like curly hair as mine is curly too, however yours does not appear to have special glittery bits so am a little dissapointed in it!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home