Friday, November 17, 2006

What a Week!?!

Well i know it has been a week since I last post, just wanted to let you know I am still here and willing to post, one of the reasons I havent been recently is due to the fact I have been working so much its silly, this week excluding today i have done over my hours and next week i will be into the 50's!
So i have loads and loads on but dont really wanna talk about work, only to say that last friday the urban arts, or graffiti workshop went really well and watch this space as the work will be appearing in the Libary very soon, just need to get the OK with the management there, so if you want to go and see what i do for a living then go down, it will also be going in the paper!

Just to say that my mum is also on the mend, thanks for all your prayers and texts to me to see how she is. She had a camera put into her knee, as she has really bad artheritus and struggles to do most things that we may take for granted. Anyway she had a couple of bits of cartlidge sitting in a bottle next to her chair in the living room, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice!! She should be at church again on Sunday, so make sure you say hi :)

I am off to work again in a bit, tomorrow looks like I will be playing footie :) and will report to you if i get sent off again. Sunday like Mr EB i am involved in the service, talking about my experiances of mission, that will be in the sunday evening.

Just to say make sure you watch the mighty FOREST on the 3rd of Decmeber on BBC 1 in a FA cup 2nd round match away to Salisbury City (Who!!), Im sure it will be a good game, might have some people over if your free, let me know!!

Just to say also my pc is going to be reapired again for the next few days so i wont be psoting for that reason, but as soon as I'm back i will post a baby picture of me online, i promise!!

Love and prayers to you all
Aaron xx

6 Comments:

Blogger The Random One said...

Oh I have some beautiful pictures of you if you struggle to find any!

Aren't mums great eh.... a jar of cartilage!

Party at yoours on 3rd December then....NORRINGHAM NOTTINGHAM NOTTINGHAM!!!

1:36 AM  
Blogger It's not easy being small said...

Hope that your pc will be fixed soon ..... then you'll be able to go onto my blog!!!!

Ju xx

3:44 PM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

It's about time you blogged again

1:49 PM  
Blogger Baddog68 said...

Since you have become famous (Sutton News AND Observer) you don't blog. Shame on you.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said...

where are you - we will have to fly round and check on you!

4:33 PM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

you have been home ages now and you have your PC back, I think you are just very lazy.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home