Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's Sat and you know what that means.....!

Good evening all!

Well today as you are all aware is Sat and I for one love this day, and look forward to it all week cause it means it's football day!
Let me tell you how a Saturday usually goes. I get up around 10-1030 as its the weekend i like to lie in on one of the days, and as i do a group on a Sunday morning, i dont get the chance in the morning like id like to, yeah i know i'm lazy but i dont care. Anyway i usually wonder downstairs and sort all my footie gear, which today included putting my new boots in, they are the comfiest boots i have ever owned, if only they were black and not white!! Anyway i usually watch cookery programs, catch up on the local news by reading the Observer or Sutton News and then cook and eat with some OJ, two poached eggs on toast which is around 1130, this is because i get stitch really easilly so need to eat way before kick off which is at 230pm. I then proceed to relax and watch a little bit of Footie Focus before leaving home at around 1 to get to the ground before half one, so that i can warm up etc.
So today we played a team from Boldmere and got whooped 5v0!! I did start but as a centre half, which i didnt too bad at, it was just they were much better then us, they have lost one game since the start of last season. We were 2 down at half time and so the manager wasnt happy, some words were said and it ended with one of our players almost having a fight with our manager, as i watched i thought that life is too short for this, i love football and want to have a game every week, even if we get beat heavilly, i just wanna play and not get involved. Anyway we went 4 down before the boss took someone off and put me up front, something i had been itching to do as no one was holding the ball up, the two guys up there were the same height as Jez and so didnt win much!!
We ended up loosing 5v0 and the changing room was very somber after with the manager saying he may resign, something which i dont feel is nessersary, but we shall see.
Tonight i am staying in as no one has said otherwise do i presume people are all in, although i doubt it. So beer, champ manager and planning for tomorrow are all on the cards.
I would just like to put that this week has been one of stress and have bundled my way through and so if anyone is reading this, i am sorry if i havent been myself, work is tough and I'm struggling to keep my head above the water, but with prayer and faith I can get through this. I just wanted to say i care and love you all to bits, and i love hearing off you!

Love and Prayers to you all

Smithy! xx

1 Comments:

Blogger The Random One said...

Nites-in are good, for resting/relaxation and lying-lo from those reindeer!

Me also had a stressful week so that holiday is welcome anytime!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home