Friday, October 20, 2006

Morning all

Hiya all!!

I hope i find each of you well and none of you are still suffering from the flu like virus which apparantly i am to blame for, it's spread far and wide so it was a bad'un!
I must apologise to Cath for that picture in my last entry of my blog...so sorry!! I am still struggling without my loyal friend Tarquin being with me in travel at the moment, he is still sitting on the drive and unloved and slightly lonely....i think he misses Gregory (Al's car) as they havent seen him in a while.
So yesterday i went to work and it was OK, wasn't stressful compared to Wednesday so we can but hope today is the same, although I have got Youth Cafe and also Detached tonight, but to be fair i love doing face to face youth work so its all good. I know that in previous blogs i have doubted my gifts in this area and my friend Heidi will no doubt agree when i say that i focus to much on the negative things rather then the positive ones in my youth work. While on placement with Heidi at the Green Door (Shakin Stevens song about this place rocks!!) really opened my eyes that i do need to look at the positive aspects of my youth work and not the negative ones, so thank you Heidi, your a star!!
So this weekend I am back playing football, my ban is looming large but somehow i still manage to keep my place in the first team, although i do feel i may be warming the bench again tomorrow, but we shall see. I brought two pairs of boots on Tuesday when i went shopping with the Elfred. Unfortunatly the one pair i brought were white and so i know that i will get kicked harder, it's a rule in football that the more poserish the boots the harder you kick them.....hmmmmm oh well, the others were black, I only got them cause they were cheap and also Elfie looked bored stiff!!
Anyway so that is Sat sorted and Sunday well i think that I will end up being lazy and chilling at home, doing those annoying jobs that take forever to do like cleaning my room.
Sunday no doubt i will end up in the Bishop Vesey playing cards or chatting with the SCBC Crew!

Just wanted to say i enjoy the comments and i will try to leave comments on your pages too. Please note that i am here for all you guys if you fancy a coffee or chat or pray, you know where to find me!

God Bless to you all

Smithy xx

2 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

You like Shakey? you really are a sad bunny.
have you thought about a machanic?

2:26 PM  
Blogger The Random One said...

cleaning your room....in one day? Might need to write to Sir Jimmy Saville about that one "Dear Jim, please can you fix it for my mate Aaron to clean his room in under 1 day, and send him one of your stylish outfits pleeeeaaassseeee" (Whats that? Champ Manager, F1 Grand Prix, holiday to look into, blogging!)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home