Thursday, October 19, 2006

Youth Work is one busy sector....IT IS!!






Hiya!

I realise i havent posted for a while and although i told Dave B i would on Tuesday night after i got home from the Charlie Hall pub i got home and unfortunatly didnt, felt a bit sick so went to bed, was probably the day i had, as i had been in town for some of the day with my mate the Elf or as some know her, Dobbie the hosue Elf :)

Anyway so what else have i been up to? Well as my good mate Heidi will no doubt back me up in the week before any school holiday is always manic, trying to get consent forms in, trying to book things and all the final details. I have booked two trips for the Young people at McDonalds, one to Tamworth for Bowling and one to Ice Skating at Solihull, hopefully they will behave as this will be the first trip i have taken some of them on.

Yesterday was probably the most hectic day i have had since i started this new job, i worked a 12 hour day which was tough, as I hope Heidi will support me, youth work isnt just pool and table tennis!!

Today im not in till 12 and finish at 7 so not too bad, looking forward to the weekend and what that will bring, back to the playing football and who knows i might see red again!!!

I will leave you with some more pictures of Brazil, I'm sure there will be more in time but for now i might leave it at these because people will start to beat me up if i put any more on i think!!!
Love and Prayers to you all

Aaron xx

2 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

MMmm how sweet does Catherine look, she just needs those special specs from her welcome desk and that happy face on that picture.

I am glad you mentioned "Dobby the House Elf"

1:44 PM  
Blogger The Random One said...

Does Cath know that pic has gone public?

Those kids you work with have got it made....2 trips during half-term? You're too good to them.

P.S. hows the holiday booking going? And that cd we're gonna do?

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home