Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Good Morning Friends!!

I hope that you are all well and keeping out of trouble!! Last night was a top night, lots of fun and laughter was had by all people who went and Cath and Aimee did the church proud (in a humble way!!). Our team was gracious in defeat although i think alot of my team saw a different side to me last night, the fact that i am very competative and even got a comment of Miss Wells that if im like this over a quiz what must i be like on a football field!! Only one way to find out, come and watch but i do warn you I am worse!
Anyway my team finished 4th only one point behind the Baynams and Dr Spooner, who may i add was brilliant last night too, and many many points behind Gore and Badger's team who took all the glory and won. I was thinking when Spoon was talking about what it means to me to pick up my cross and follow god, and to show the love of Jesus to all the people i can in my life, especially to get them to come to stuff like the Curry evening, the caberet evening and stuf the church does as outreach, and although its a bit early i will be making this my new years resoulution to do this, i have some people at work who i feel want to know more as the question me alot and are asking questions so for me to get them to know Jesus and to have him in their lives should be my life's mission.
Anyway enough about my life, i hope you are all doing well, the question i left on my last blog was too difficult so i want to know the worst film you have seen and why?

Oh and check out Aimee's blog and give generously, she doesnt have clothes as she buys expensive bags and on hair products!!

Love to you all
Aaron xx

3 Comments:

Blogger ScubaSis said...

In answer to both questions, my bestest film ever is Jaws. I don't know how many times I've seen it, but my brother & I can recite the script. A close second is a little known comedy called 'The Big Bus' which is very much like Airplane but about a nuclear powered bus, instead of an aeroplane. (I know that doesn't sound funny - just trust me!)
Hmmm, worst film.... Tricky one. I think the Mel Brooks film, Robin Hood; Men in Tights has to win for being absolutely unfunny. I paid good money to see it at Sutton Odeon when I was about 14. I was robbed!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Amy and Amiability said...

Personally I think that "Grease 2" is possibly the worst film. However, it has to be said that it is soo bad that it is almost watchable, if you know what I mean. My favourite film is probably Stricly Ballroom. Not as girly as it might sound - honest.

p.s. I think all things considered we did remarkably well in the quiz bearing in mind we only got one question right in the first round - what a recovery!

8:55 PM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

worst film ever????

Ohhh so many, the On The Buses films was very bad as was the George and Mildred film. I can think of so many very bad films most TV shows turned into films never work, I just hope that the Simpsons Film works.

Anyhooo we beat you last nght and for the first 7 rounds we only had 3 team members.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home