Monday, October 23, 2006

He is risen, Tarquin is alive!!

Hi all

I am writing this as I have to inform people that i wont be blogging for a few days because my computer is going to be cleaned and fixed up so that it isnt as slow as it is at the moment, more slow then tarquin has been over the past two weeks. So here by ends my blogging for the forseable future, prob till the weekend.
On that note i would like to inform people and Gregory in particular that Tarquin will be on the road again tomorrow, at the cost of £110!! Plus more to come as my exhaust needs some attention ASAP!! Glad its pay day next week! So all in all today has been good, work was productive and I am nearing to book my holiday for December with Mr Reeves to go to the sunny cannaries and learn to surf, had a bloke phoning me trying to convince me today to book on a late deal which we may do, just need to see if Chris is OK with the dates, he commented that the ladies are good eye candy, i was like, yeah cus thats what im getting away for...not. But the deal is quite good so will have to wait and see, watch this space.
Today i also took 4 of my group from the Youth Cafe to bowling in Tamworth and am happy to report i won both games with a 122 and a 117 games, which i was quite chuffed at. I am quite tired today though, and have got a cold sore, i know its stress related but there we go, this also being the reason i aint sleeping brill at the moment either.
So as this is my last blog for a few days i thought id be naughty and put on here some pictures from Brazil which i know will provoke some stern looks of the people in them, one of which threatened to kill me on Sunday if i put one picture up, i'll let u guess who it is :)
Finally i got some encouraging words off a good friend last night, i wont name name's but you know who you are, and wanted to say thanks for them, i needed to here what you said in church to me, so thankyou!!

Your all stars, and i will see most of you on Fri night for the curry!

God bless, love and prayers

Aaron xx

4 Comments:

Blogger The Random One said...

would just like to clarify that I didn't comment on the ladies being 'good eye candy'..... would never use that terminology, shocking, simply shocking!

11:16 PM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

Errr Aaron where are the pictures from Brazil?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said...

Yes where are the pictures?

12:14 PM  
Blogger The Random One said...

hmmmmm the style of your blog looks awfully familiar as of 11.27-30pm on Wed 25th Oct 2006.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home