Monday, October 30, 2006

Guess who is back???

Alright Treacles!!

It is I the Jolly Green Giant back to speak to you all from my blog, yes it has been a while since i last posted, but i assure all my fans and readers that I wont be that long again, it was just my computer was a bit more porrly then what i first thought so took longer to fix, but I'm back now so wahooooooooo!!!
So I am writing to you after what can only be described as a quick weekend, how they fly and then BANG its Monday morning again and I'm struggling to get out of bed, not because I dont want to, i just know that the nights are drawing in which means the mornings are dark and flippin awful where as in the summer is light and sunny most mornings.
Anyway today was a good day, although work is a little stressful, and there is alot of tension around the office, I know why, and it has nothing to do with me, thankfully!
So the weekend was on the whole a good one, although i got asked to play for the 2nd team on Sat and despite playing OK, and being shattered after, and i mean shattered, my shirt was ringing wet with sweat, mmmmmmm nice, we lost......12v1!! Friday was fab, enjoyed catching up with mates at the curry and sharing that good old joke from Brazil, if you want to know what it is, you'll have to ask me in person, as i will get banned from all blogs otherwise, and to see Heidi and others was good, sitting next to Amy was a laugh and of course Shelagh was hilarious and enjoy spending time with you all!
Love and prayers to you all
Oh and the mighty FOREST are flying!!!

Aaron xx

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy and Amiability said...

Glad YOU thought it was a laugh, I have only just recovered from being sandwiched between two such hot men!

p.s. thank you for introducing me to a new word...no, not THAT word (blushes)I am of course referring to "Quotating"!

10:51 PM  
Blogger debbie said...

what joke from brasil??

9:11 AM  
Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said...

Oh Aaron, people are going to ask you now and they are in for a shock!! They really didn't want the answer AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh!

10:24 AM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

Good to see you back online Mr Smith

8:00 PM  
Blogger The Random One said...

Had almost forgotten about your blog! Probably won't work but can you break your oath and blog about the Brasil joke (it's not Ronaldinho's teeth is it?)

Congrats on joining the geek/nerd world with links and pictures now adorning your blog.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home