Thursday, January 04, 2007

The day before the inevitable....is that how you spell it?

Well its the day before i go back to work, and I wanted to say that I am feeling a lot more brighter about what will happen when i get back to work, thanks to you guys who left a comment on my last post, i value your prayers and know that God is in control of all things and that I will know whether its right to stay or not, I know alot of you know my difficulties at work but God will make his will known.
Today I havent been up to much, I have had coffee with Jen and Pixie Ju although I am feeling rough as I am under attack from the dreaded man flu, I will try and avoid as many of you as possible as I dont wanna get blamed for the next lot of flu to sweep Bloggers!!
Another worry for me this year is that I am going to be 25!! Yes i realise that this may not be an issue for some people, but I am mid 20's and there is so much I havent done for God, so much I want to do as well as so many places I want to visit, I have broght myself a world map and am going to put dots on it to where I have visited, hoping to provide me with some motivation to go into God's world proclaim his name and make a difference and to also visit and stand in amazement at some of the wonderfull things God has created. What has brought this on I hear you cry? Well its all been inspired from a programme about exploring Borneao (think thats how u spell it). It is a programme where some scientific type people have been going around the jungle and forest's there looking for new animals, existing animals and the effect we have on the areas, ie deforestation. It has been a fantastic watch and I would advise people to see it if it's repeated, simply amazing!!
Anyway tonight I am sorting through my stuff and diary to see what next week has in stall for me at work, tomorrow is alot of face to face work and so I wont be in the office much which is the way I like it.
I hope that i find you all well and flu-less!!
I will indeed be blogging soon again, i think I have caught the bug again after my long lay off!! I will leave you with my 5 top places to visit in the world, feel free to write your top five, and i encourage you to try the map idea, providing you can remember all the places you have all been too!!!

1) Oz (as much of it as poss)
2) Brazil (Rainforest and Rio)
3) Jerusalem
4) Canada
5) Niagra Falls
There are 100's of places but these are the top ones at the moment, in any order!!
Love and prayers
Aaron xx

7 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

Aaron 25!!!! you are a youngster, loads of time, just go for it!!

1) Maldives
2) Oz
3) Aushwitz (Ithink thats how its spelt)
4) The Highlands to watch the Aurora Borealis
5) Las Vegas

9:56 AM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

You could do 4 and 5 of your together as Niagara Falls are in Canada but can be seen from New York State as well. Here are some interesting facts about Niagara Falls http://www.niagarafallslive.com/Facts_about_Niagara_Falls.htm

12:45 PM  
Blogger The Random One said...

Wow those are some interesting facts about Niagra Falls.

I don't know about Tops 5 Places I want to visit but here's the top5 I have visited:

1 Toronto
2 Villa Park
3 Bulgaria
4 Fuerteventura
5 New York

The City Ground in Nottingham (a lower-league football ground for those of you unsure where I mean) is a top place but just misses out on the Top 5.

You definitely need to come visit me in Oz, hopefully I can stay out there for a long time if things work out and I find a Canadian/Spanish lady out there to fall madly in love with and marry!

1:28 AM  
Blogger debbie said...

oooh soo many places!!
1) Argentina
2) Cuba
3) Ghana
4) Dubai
5) India

4:11 PM  
Blogger debbie said...

oh and loads of people here at uni have the maps up ont heir walls only they are getting really messy because they have everyones travels on the same map! x

4:12 PM  
Blogger Teapot said...

Wow, and here's me who didn't go abroad anywhere till I was 40 and went to France!
50 when I climbed Helvellyn via Striding Edge!
1) Oz
2) Oz
3)Oz!! Getting bored?!
4)Grand Canyon
5)California. (San Francisco and Yosemite are superb)

8:06 PM  
Blogger It's not easy being small said...

Places that I'd like to visit!
Any order:
1) Oz and while I was there New Zealand! (Though long flight a little off putting!!)
2) New York - Probably for a little retail therapy!!
3) Anywhere with beautiful beaches where it's hot and sunny!!
4) Italy
5) Canada - snowy holiday - where I can learn to ski - though have always been a bit daunted by the length of skis!!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home