Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello and welcome to my blogging of 2007....




Well I have now come to the conclusion that the festive season is over for another year, the trimmings and tree came down today and I have those work blues coming into my system!!
Dont get me wong, I actually love my job and so feel like I need to go back to do what God has called me to do, its just I am use to not getting up and doing what i want during the day, ie seeing friends, family etc.
Well seen as i go back Friday i thought i'd cheer myself and maybe even a few of you up with a few photo's of Fuertaventura where me and Chris recently spent a week on holiday, had a fab time even though no surfing was to be had by either of us.
I do want to say though that this past few days have opened my eyes alot more as to what is important in life and to what extent God plays in all this. I go into this year not knowing if I will have a job at the end of March as the funding runs out, and although I trust God in where he wants me, I still cant help but worry as to where i might be this time next year, I do pray that God keeps me in the job I am doing but if he wants me elsewhere then I need to start looking as youth work jobs are lengthy in the bit from applying to starting so please could you pray for me during the next few weeks. I dont like asking but I feel a bit anxious at the moment, despite what i act like!
Anyway enjoy the pics, by the way its a sunrise not set just in case you wanted to know, and do you reckon i could take up modelling instead of youth work? :)

Love and prayers Aaron x

4 Comments:

Blogger timelord in the tardis said...

Notts Forest may need a new manager if the weekend's result is anything to go by!!
...but seriously I will pray for you, and remember that the "perfect love [of Jesus] drives out fear"
you could not imagine how often I have read those words and hung on to them - especially the driving out bit. It is so strong...

10:48 PM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

I am happy to pray for Aaron. As for modeling I think you would be perfect for the new Homer Simpson range of clothing.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Al said...

I love sunsets and sunrises. God has plans for your life and they will be fulfilled because I know you want them to be!

Someone pointed this out to me and I found it very liberating:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."

12:13 PM  
Blogger The Random One said...

Just a taster of the many wonderful pictures, and videos, taken in Fuerteventura...... I hope more will be revealed as time goes by?

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home