Monday, January 22, 2007

Im on the scrounge!!

Hello!!

Indeed it has been a long time since my last post, I have been a busy boy, working lots, and so priorites come to a head in these situations, and sleep and other things came to the forfront.

So whats been going on?

Well since my last post I have settled back into work well, its very busy with lots on so I am happy with that as I'd much rather be busy then not. This weekend thats just passed I have been on a residential in Derbyshire at a place called Dovedlae house, really nice place and the scenary was fab too!! I once went there with Breakout (now ignite) and me and a certain other young person (lets say we'll call him Johnny A) almost burnt down the house. There was a fireplace in the room at the time and so we thought we'd make a fire, unfortunalty though what we thought was glass at the front of the fire was actually perspex and so it started to melt and catch fire!!! Martin Whatley and Donald came running in and put it out so all was good! Anyway had a really good time and returned to have a beer at the Vesey last night with some of the others.

So what else has been happening? Well I have decided to bite the bullet and move out of home, scary thing in many ways but I am looking forward to the challenge of fending for myself, being able to have people round, oh and also haviing the many delights that Boldmere has to offer right on my doorstep!! :) I have already got some mugs (thanks EB), cutlery and t towels and towels to my name, as well as my bedroom furniture and some stuff which I am going to try and "borrow" off my parents!! If you have any unwanted stuff then please let me know, and I will see if it's of use to me, I will pay money so dont worry!!!

I am now off for the next two days, Yipee!! and I hope to be in the flat by the end of Feb, so that should be good. Oh and one more thing, i may be on the lookout for a flat mate and so if any ones interested then please apply within!! :)

Love and Prayers to you all

Aaron xx

6 Comments:

Blogger The Random One said...

Will the Reindeer and Orbs be invited to the flat-warming partay?

I feel hours of N64 gaming will form a big part of the flat-life!

12:27 PM  
Blogger It's not easy being small said...

I think that every house needs a cat!! What do you think Mr and Mrs EB?!!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

At least 2 cats, a large fride full of booze and all the local take away menus by the phone.

5:12 PM  
Blogger The Random One said...

Aaron will have all but the cats me thinks. Maybe a high chair for his pixie friend?

6:00 PM  
Blogger It's not easy being small said...

How rude!!!!!!!!!!

8:52 AM  
Blogger The Random One said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home